Kindle left out of the parties

Options
lthercld
lthercld Posts: 3 Newbie

I play on my galaxy. My mom plays on her kindle. I currently have access to 9 different events to help me try and earn boosters and bars and I get videos I can watch for moves. I was able to bank a bunch of boosters. She is given barely any of this. No daily treat machine or cinema. Just scraps from the booster wheel once a day. Why are there so few extras on the kindle version? She is stuck on 3094. Super frustrated and ready to give up on the game entirely

Best Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,652 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedbak , for kindle Please check for any updates for your device and apps in the Amazon Appstore. 

After login again whatever bonus feature you will get that is currently available in your game. Other than that, features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might return

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there! The fact that she is using a Kindle shouldn't affect which features and events she receives. However, they differ from player to player and change quite often, so that might be why the two of you have different features!

By the way, could you accept my answer if you found it helpful? It will help me reach my goal :)

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,652 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedbak , for kindle Please check for any updates for your device and apps in the Amazon Appstore. 

After login again whatever bonus feature you will get that is currently available in your game. Other than that, features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might return

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there! The fact that she is using a Kindle shouldn't affect which features and events she receives. However, they differ from player to player and change quite often, so that might be why the two of you have different features!

By the way, could you accept my answer if you found it helpful? It will help me reach my goal :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?