Fix bugs

salden
salden Posts: 1 Newbie
edited October 2022 in Support

I’ve been a loyal candy crush player since 2013. I very much enjoy playing the game. The past few months though I have gotten very very upset with how many times the app just closes down all of a sudden. I have lost so many rewards and lives and winning streaks and gold bars because the app inevitably shuts down just as I’m about to win the level or have already won The level but it shuts down before it registers that I have won. Please fix these issues.

Comments

• TheRebel2023
    TheRebel2023 Posts: 1 Newbie

The matches should be equal in my opinion, one way or another. While I enjoy a challenge once in a while, I enjoy equally more simply because it's hard to find anymore. I can't stand cheating or set-ups if you get what I'm saying. It eliminates the games whole purpose. Match Masters and Jewel Friends are 2 examples of what I am against when it comes to competition games!

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Hi there! Your game should not be crashing regularly. This is usually an indication that something is wrong either with the game data, or the device you are playing on. You can try reinstalling the game but BEWARE, you will lose all boosters and unsaved progress. If that doesn't help, I'd wonder about the device you are playing on. Sorry for your trouble :(

If you found my advice helpful, please feel free to accept my answer, it will help me reach my goal!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?