๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

We want your feedback on the levels 12 906 - 12 950!

Options

Comments

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    Options
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,878 Level 5
    edited November 2022
    Options

Got edited too on a previous post. Really now, almost everything can pertain to the new levels. One's mindset, what players think about the events in the game and how they use them, all these directly affect one's playing ability. When we play, are we playing at a disadvantage this week, strategies with side games . If we were to start a thread in "Off topic" to discuss the new levels and how events/other items relate to the game then we will just no longer need a new levels thread. Participation and the discussion between players in this thread is important. I wish more players, there are more, would join in.

I do not believe that anyone who is participating in this thread at the present time wants to do anything but talk about the new levels, the game. Personalities they vary.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,004 Level 5
    Options

Finished the new releases. A bit of an improvement on the last few weeks. Obviously, it is the Design Studio's intention to continue with Jelly Jars and Sour Skulls. Both these obnoxious features are ruining the game.

Also as @Scooterpie mentioned the rush to complete levels to reach the gold vault is also a blight on the game, especially as I proved, unless you want to stay up all night, Southern Hemisphere players cannot reach the gold vault in the time allocated. This needs to be fixed @QueenB. In everyday life this would be considered discrimination. I am 71 and cannot sit up all night.

• Scooterpie
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros I think that it is just the way things are with some of the contests. It is hard to make everything work for all the players at the different levels of advancement and time zones. Players also complain about how players on higher levels have a better chance at some of the competitions because of what levels they can use. Players on the newest levels are going to run into some obstacles.

I went ahead and finished my levels too. Because if I understand the instructions for the Vault Challenge there is no need this week to do anything else.

• Scooterpie
    Options

Cannot decide which of the 1st two Episodes was my favorite. The 3rd Episode was my least favorite.

Best Levels this week:

1st Episode - Level 12906 started CC Wheel + CB, Good effect (FUN)

2nd Episode - Level 12935 started off match 3 Reds and Red Stripe, then 1 hand for CB + Green Wrap (FUN)

3rd Episode - Level 12950 used 1 hand for CB + CB. Slot machine style, like! Fish dispensers! (FUN)

Interestingly, the only episode that I had a problem deciding my favorite level was the 3rd Episode. It was between 3 levels.

ส•ยดแŽฒ`ส”

• pilarmoni
    pilarmoni Posts: 36 Level 2
    edited November 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: ๐Ÿค” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Ourย House Rulesย 

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,004 Level 5
    Options

New releases tonight. We are edging closer to Level 13,000. Will be only 5 levels off after this week ๐Ÿ˜

• Scooterpie
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros I wonder what Level 13,000 will be like? Bonus Boosters upon completion?๐Ÿ™ƒ

• guancia
    guancia Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited November 2022
    Options

What's going on? Level 12937

People on Youtube have this?

Where am I supposed to get the licorice swirls?

Intentionally doing this to break my win streak. Thanks a lot.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?