We want your feedback on the levels 12 906 - 12 950!

Options

Comments

• gayatri11
    gayatri11 Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

your levels are very monotonous. You seem too have fixed the moves for each level to 20. Be it easy or hard. Even the easy once are pathetic. Develop your game practically. People play games for relieving themselves from stress not taking them. Check level 12939 which is supposed to be easy and yet impossible to achieve in 20 moves. so was 12936. Check all your levels once more and update. We cant give you an update if dont cross level. thanks

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

Seriously, no comments on 12907, been playing for 4 days!!??

• Sabatah
    Sabatah Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Level 12930 is impossible. Only 22 moves for more than 160 jellies covered by licorice and those blockers. Even with extra moves and flying saucer could not pass this. Seriously????

• cwgames99
    cwgames99 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Once again stuck - level 12930 this time. Impossible with so few moves & so many blockers. No videos show the current version without boosters & extra moves. I still have no way to earn gold bars & will not be winning the episode race as I am only halfway there. Why do the levels get changed from what most of the videos show for these upper levels? Please fix this level.

• lee_ann_b1105
    lee_ann_b1105 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Level 12930 is just impossible for me. Seems everyone else I'm competing/racing against managed, but I feel I've played a million rounds and have only got close once... and ran out of boosters. It's not even a diabolical rated level. What is the trick? Please let me past this one!!!

• cwgames99
    Options

Seems I’m getting stuck every other level now regardless of difficulty level - now level 12932. Even having a color bomb didn’t help this level with only 20 moves. I have no boosters left having used them up on the previous impossible level and don’t have enough gold bars to get extra moves. Earning boosters with Sweet Cinema has slowed dramatically over the past few days & Completing the chocolate box will be difficult as the only choice I have in one column is to pass 6 levels. Videos show more moves & using boosters. Please help.

• cwgames99
    Options

Miraculously got through level 12932 this morning with help of some boosters and 3 extra moves after being stuck all day yesterday. Now the next level 12933 is posing another hurdle. I came close only once but needed one more cherry. Have played this level at least 50 times today.

Most videos show more moves and using boosters. With 20 moves and many layers of blockers it seems impossible without extra help. I have only one lollipop to help me. If posting here is what brings me good luck for a winning board then that’s what I’ll be doing. Please fix this level which has no difficulty rating.

• tanka
    tanka Posts: 121 Level 2
    Options

12930 level is impossible to do with only 22 moves!!!!!!!!!

Please let us play !!!!!!

• lee_ann_b1105
    lee_ann_b1105 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

What in the name of all that's holy is up with Level 12939??? Who programmed this one? The Grinch? Scrooge? Bah humbug I say!!! No Christmas cheer to be found in this one! Please, help!!

• cwgames99
    Options

Stuck at yet another level with no difficulty rating - level 12936. Even with boosters at the start with only 20 moves it is impossible. Since it is the first level of the episode I will NOT be using my last 10 gold bars for extra moves. This game has gotten very discouraging. Please fix this level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?