My Facebook linked Candy Crush Saga account was hacked

MirzaTanveer
MirzaTanveer Posts: 3 Newbie
edited November 2022 in Support

Respected Staff.

I am pro regular user /lover of Candy Crush Saga. I was on 9934 level , unfortunately my linked Candy Crush Saga Facebook account was hacked by a USA Hacker .I send many mails to king community but still don't get any reply . I have proof of my hacked account , you have to verify personally . I have my National Identity Card , Passport .

My Facebook linked account was proomus@yahoo.com. now I just have Yahoo mail access not on Facebook.

What can I do for retrieving my game progress.

Thanks and Regards

Tanveer Hussain

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,521 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @MirzaTanveer welcome to our community. You are here in the game Candy Crush Friends Saga. Our game is not offered on Facebook, so I can't give you any tips.

However, I can ask a manager to move your question to the correct forum. However, this can take a while, as all managers are very busy.

Maybe you want to go to the right forum yourself to get an answer faster. Follow the green font, this is a link to the forum of Candy Crush Saga: candy-crush-saga/support

Thank you for playing King Games.

Answers

• MirzaTanveer
    MirzaTanveer Posts: 3 Newbie

Please help me for getting my game progress back with my new Facebook account

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,521 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @MirzaTanveer welcome to our community. You are here in the game Candy Crush Friends Saga. Our game is not offered on Facebook, so I can't give you any tips.

However, I can ask a manager to move your question to the correct forum. However, this can take a while, as all managers are very busy.

Maybe you want to go to the right forum yourself to get an answer faster. Follow the green font, this is a link to the forum of Candy Crush Saga: candy-crush-saga/support

Thank you for playing King Games.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,867 Friends Moderator

@MirzaTanveer, I suggest you go to King.com and download the game from this website. When you launch the game, you should get the opportunity to "log in with an existing account." Use the credentials that you logged in with your FB account and let us know if you got your game progress back. You should also get back any gold bars you have, but maybe not your boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?