Lost progress on win streak meter

Options
Jessikay
Jessikay Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello. I’ve been playing CC for a while now tonight and after finishing round 1230, I hate abruptly get up and by time I came back to my IPad it went to “sleep mode” and the screen shut off. We’ll when I got back to resume it’s starting my win streak at 0 like I lost. Could someone look into this for me please? I don’t want to continue until I know if it will be restored. Attached photo of the beginning of the round with win streak:0

thank you! Have a great night.

Answers

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

Good morning, sleepy head,

I've encountered this problem a few times myself and I'm afraid there's nuttin' you can do.

What caused the issue in your case is most probably the fact that you left your device unattended, so when it went to sleep it must have cleared the temp memory, including game's cache, thus resetting your winning streak. This, IMO, is irreversible.

The only thing you could do is report the issue to Support. I doubt they'll do anything about it though. They've had years to come up with a solution such as storing winning streak on the server.

Have fun crushin'! 😝

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

The streak meter does reset every now and then unfortunately, for a number of reasons. Sorry this happened to you. You’ll get it back up to max in no time!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?