Losing benefits after spending money.

Options
mskaf
mskaf Posts: 5 Level 2

Why is it that the second you spend a real life dollar (and I literally only spent $1), you suddenly lose all your videos for extra moves/lives and other benefits. Immediately you’re ‘removed from the test group’ as they like to respond but that seems like such a coincidence. At first I thought it was just me but after sussing the fb group it seems like it happens to a lot of people!! Idk if this is their way of thinking that these people are willing to spend money so let’s make it harder for them so they can spend more, but it’s definitely backfired as that was a one off purchase and I won’t be spending any more.. especially after this!

Comments

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

I keep saying this "bug" is extremely bad. Totally counterproductive and anti-paying players. Their refusal to fix it could only mean it's either intended, or they simply don't care. There have been so many reports over the past year that I'm sure they are well aware of the issue.

What Facebook group are you referring to, btw?

• Germanlady1994
    Germanlady1994 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi there, yep it happened to me too and I never paid for anything. But 2 weeks ago they had a glitch and the game told me that I missed a day... so I though ok for 2 bucks just keep continuing with the days as I was sure that I didnt' miss any.... Of course all of a sudden no ads no bonuses anymore. Same reply I am not in the test group anymore. But for the last 4 years they kept me in it.... really strange. And for sure I wont' spend another dime on this game... It sucks to stuck for days on one level....

• mskaf
    mskaf Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

It definitely seems intended, and they just brush it off as ‘you’re no longer in the test group’.

the fb group is just called Candy Crush Saga. Lots of people with this same issue

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?