Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can i start wathcing advertisments again?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've noticed fewer ads recently but I still have them. Good thing I learned about the blacklisting last year.
Hey Doondie, have you got issues with the freebies? Im at level 11691
She's (probably still) at level 12939. How about you?
If you need help or just to talk about the game with a fellow player, feel free to drop me a line on Discord (Sun#0314) or Reddit (u/Sunnysboy).
Have fun! 😊
It is so unfair. What level are you at?
I'm with ya , I have no more ads after a purchase and got the "test feature " excuse
I lost all ads benefits since I paid for help. This was my mistake, once they (KING) know you’re willing to pay, you lose the Free benefits. Its totally in porpuse not that “its a test feature” excuse.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.
You've asked the same thing exactly 1 year ago. I'm going to assume you haven't got ads back since then. This tells me you're unlikely to get them back at all unless King remove the blacklist.
Have you ever purchased something in-game with real money before you lost ads?