🎼 Candy's 10th Year Anniversary with a New Tune! Are you enjoying it?

Options

Comments

• gamepower
    gamepower Posts: 759 Level 4
    Options
    It's Divine

I voted ✔️

The new sounds remind me of elevator music with a big orchestra in the background.

• shetex
    shetex Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I despise the new sound effects.

• sal101010
    sal101010 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I prefer the old sound

I also have joined just to comment in the negative. The old sounds were iconic and part of what made the game so recognisable. The new ones are poorly volume balanced and the popping noise makes me feel nauseous! Please give us an option to choose our sounds as until then I need to turn mine off.

I can't comment on the music as I have it turned off anyway.

• oglah
    oglah Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I prefer the old sound

For me it really changes the atmosphere of the game and makes it less enjoyable. Previously, the sounds were unique, a little oddball (which is why they were great), fun as well as relaxing.

Now, the orchestral music seems more apt for a romantic (slightly melancholy) scene in an old movie and the "Sugar Crush" guy's kooky charm has gone, so it now he just sounds a little creepy. The music seems to be going for the cosy feeling of Great British Bake Off, but that's not what we want from this game! It sounds pedestrian and I'm confused as to why the distinctive sounds would be changed so soon after the trailer was out this year with 4 singers floating in a recording studio while singing the tunes we all know.

The sound effects are now really unsatisfying, which makes the satisfaction overly reliant on visuals. I really hope some changes are made or I may have to find another game to play :( I never thought I would be invested in a game enough to join a forum, but here I am!

Could you enable a feature where you can choose the old sounds or the new sounds?

• FunkySoulDiva
    FunkySoulDiva Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    I prefer the old sound

Completely agree Oglah and very well put

we need the old sound effects reinstated, the game is completely ruined for me, after 10 years it is like losing an old friend

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I prefer the old sound

I’m sorry @QueenB I understand your new sound is very beautiful but this new music makes me feel sad. 😢 I am feeling better turn this sound off.

Because more than 2 weeks ago is my father passed away due to liver disease. Because this music from this game is almost similar for funeral music.

• xkio
    xkio Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

OMG new sounds are terrible, I registered an account just to state that here. Please revert back to old ones

• xkio
    xkio Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Cannot agree more. New sounds are awful. Please revert back to older ones!!!

• Bojan_candy
    Bojan_candy Posts: 45 Level 2
    edited November 2022
    Options
    It's Divine

The new music is ok, but I think I prefer the old sounds because there just classic and everyone has been playing with them since the vet start off the game as for the sound effects I don’t really like them because it doesn’t sound like the candy and the blockers are crushing now instead it just sounds like buttons are being pressed whenever you make a move or when ever the candies and the blockers are crushing with each other when you play

by the way I accidentally pressed the divine option in the poll, I was going to press the option I prefer the old sounds instead when I was voting before

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?