Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Has anyone figured out how to get 3 stars on level 566? I've been stuck on it for like a month! Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh. Ok. It’s both easy and not easy. With the new version I could get only 2 stars. Plus instead of 20 moves it’s now 17 moves to work with. The way I got the 3rd star is with the same difficulty of the old version of 566. I have the candy crush that still has dreamworld still on it. This level 566 Has the one with the conveyor belt and bombs. I think you get 35-41 moves to complete it. Once the bombs were out of the way, I created the special candies as soon as possible. If you can get a candy bomb and a striped candy or a wrapped candy it does double duty of completing the order required. I’ve tried multiple times to even get a second star in the new version with 17 moves even that is hard as crazy. I kept the older version so I could finish dreamworld
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I have no idea, The level has changed. it is very difficult to get 3 stars because the distance between one star and another is very far. and there same issue here