Nightmares and superhard levels

JulllieM
JulllieM Posts: 3 Newbie
edited November 2022 in Support

I have been playing Candy since the beginning. Some years agoI had to play less and then fell behind. I then began to get the impression that those who could stay at the front end just got further and further ahead and that the levels behind just got more and more impossible. My own "private" statistics no shows that the Nightmare levels around three weeks to pass and the superhard around two weeks. I am now getting close to level 5 000 and withiin the next some 40 levels 20 are either nightmare or superhard. So you can just figure out that this is a game that ends if you are not at the top 50 levels. It will not take months but decades before i would get to the top levele - ie never unless sience finds a way to become som 250 years old.

I have now been stuck on the present level for two week - having played it on three different dives around 800 times and I am absolutely nowhere close - its not even worth buying extra moves or anything else because the possibility to succeed is absolutely non existent.

What is the purpose of making the game completely impossible?

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?