Why don't I get the help from you guys that I have asked for?

MELJR
MELJR Posts: 1 Newbie

I usually play on my phone thru Facebook. I had been synced there and on my Kindle. All of a sudden after I got one of those sign in screens that pop up occasionally, my phone went back to a level around 2125 when I was really on 5657. I contacted you then (at least two months ago). At one point I got a text that was not identified so I ignored it. I thought it could have been from you guys by the timing. I don't open things that I am not sure about. I believe part of my issue may revolve around my email. When I entered today to sign in, I got a message saying I was not signed up. I originally signed up with my old email (lindajroland@frontier.com) several years ago. I have not used that email in 7 or 8 years. I signed up today with the one that I have been using for 7 or 8 years (lindajroland@gmail.com). My phone # is 304-382-2895. If you could please somehow sync all those points of contact together and get me on 5657 on all my devices. My computer I find is the correct level too. I have not played much since my phone went backwards. And since that time my husband has pulled about 400 games ahead of me and I was neck in neck with him until then. So, you can guess that I am not happy about the goof up. Thanks. Linda Roland

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?