⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

LEVEL 12832

Options
myalsaca3
myalsaca3 Posts: 14 Level 2

WHO BETA TESTS THESE LEVELS? WHETHER IOS OR ANDROID OS AND USING 2X +30 MOVES, THIS LEVEL IS IMPOSSIBLE. NOT ONLY DO YOU NEED TO BREAK THE WHEEL, YOU THEN HAVE TO BREAK DOWN THE MERINGUES.. WHY DO YOU MAKE THESE MORE THAN IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT? KIND OF TAKES THE FUN AWAY. FOR ALMOST 6 DAYS USING ALL ALLOCATED 20 LIVES GIFTED ACROSS 4 MOBILE DEVICES AND USING THE SAVED UP LIVES (PROBABLY OVER 160 LIVES A DAY) AND USING MY GOLD BARS TO EXERCISE THE 30+ MOVES ON 2 OCCASIONS, I CAN'T BREAK THROUGH THIS LEVEL. I CAN'T EARN GOLD BARS, I CAN'T REALLY PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THE EVENTS BECAUSE I CAN'T MOVE BEYOND THIS LEVEL. I DON'T MIND BEING "STUCK" FOR A FEW DAYS, BUT THIS ONE - I WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO FINALLY LEAVE CANDY CRUSH-BECAUSE IT JUST ISN'T FUN ANYMORE. SUCKS THAT THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS--SINCE YOU ARE DESIGNING THIS TO BE A PURCHASE TO WIN PLATFORM, I WILL HAVE TO TAKE MY HARD EARNED MONEY WITH ME-ALONG WITH MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. THANK YOU FOR THE 10 YEARS AND GOOD LUCK IN YOUR PAY AS YOU GO PLATFORM.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,970 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hello @myalsaca3 - I just replayed 12832 and I would rate it as insanely hard. I don't think it can be won without extra moves and boosters. Not only do you start with the locked licorice, locked jelly and the barriers around the cake, but you also have those cinnamon swirls. I always start with the 3 boosters that are allowed for each level and I am lucky enough to be able to watch ads, that gives me three extra moves plus a UFO. If you have any UFOs to spare, this is definitely a level where they would be very helpful.

Please click HERE to post any comments you have about these levels. The more feedback provided by the players the better your chance to have the studio redesign some of the levels if a lot of players complain about the difficulty.

😊

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, it looks like you are playing at the top tier of levels. These levels are very hard for a few weeks until the developers make them easier.

• Karen123
    Karen123 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

Why should players suffer because they’re playing at the top tier of the game? Am sure developers are aware from the start that certain levels are not passable without plenty of boosters and extra moves. Thought all levels could be completed without. Playing for days and not even getting close is making players leave.

Having to wait for the fix is not treating players fairly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?