Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
At level 6207, there is no frog to clear thé stage, is it normal?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey! Level 6207 WORKED!!!! There was still no frog but it somehow allowed for the striped candy to teach the key at the bottom!! So go ahead and attempt level 6207 even if you still don’t see a frog
Also still no frog…definitely not winning any races for gold this week ☹️
I backed up game to facebook, uninstalled, re installed and then the frog was there.
Still no frog 😢
I can help you get past this level. Drop me a message on Discord (Sun#0314) if you like.
I also am having the problem. No frog 🐸
level 6207
frog? What is that?
I too cannot get the third key with striped Candy…..
Updated the app. Powered off the phone. Nothing is working. The frog isn’t appearing.
I can’t finish without a hammer 😢
I had the frog yesterday, but only for 2 attempts. I don’t have it today. My phone and ap have both been updated. I have powered my phone off and turned it back on. Any other suggestions?
Hi Vincent! ☺️
The level should have the frog, have you tried restarting your device to see if it updates?
This is super frustrating, as it looks like a glitch in the game that’s not solved by updating the app. Have they addressed it at all?
Thanks, I will have to wait until I get one
I ended up using a lollipop hammer to get the 3rd key in order to win the level.
My phone and apps are updated and there is no frog in the game 6207. I am unable to get the 3rd key without the frog. What else should I do?
How do you get at the 3rd key on level 6207 as the striped candy doesn't clear it
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Make sure updated your Apps, Level 6207