SauWaiRegina
SauWaiRegina Posts: 5 Level 2

only 23 movements impossible to clear jelly without boosters

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 147,053 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Yes, I use some Ufo to completed . Please click HERE to post any comments you have about these levels. The more feedback provided by the players the better your chance to have the studio redesign some of the levels if a lot of players complain about the difficulty.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,322 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can search it on YouTube that you can also follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves too. 😊

You can check this information here (My level is too hard!) and here (Levels keep changing, looks different from online videos!) by Community Team that we hope you can understand to read them.

And don't worry! You can still earned more boosters (gold bars) by in-game features/events (also contests) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels. 😉

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

Well, Once again this level sucks like most of the rest of them!!

• SauWaiRegina
    SauWaiRegina Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Level 12850 beginning only 23 movements must not clear all jelly, I need to have gold to make more movements. I only play for happy and release, I will not pay money to buy gold, I want to see advertisement to have gold instead of boosters. Please reset and redesign.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,322 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can search it on YouTube that you can also follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves too. 😊

You can check this information here (My level is too hard!) and here (Levels keep changing, looks different from online videos!) by Community Team that we hope you can understand to read them.

And don't worry! You can still earned more boosters (gold bars) by in-game features/events (also contests) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels. 😉

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?