⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 12996

Options
NathalieMaria
NathalieMaria Posts: 62 Level 2

I ve been playing this level and i didn t reach the target..i had only one cheerie left.i ve spent 10 golden bars (and i received 35 extra moves).the cheerie didnt showed up and i still had to make more than 20 moves.it is a scam...few levels before the same thing with 2 jelly..used 36 golden bars and for nothing....why you are not onest with the players?now i have to use another 10 golden bars to pray that the cherrie will show up?fair is to give me back the golden bars because the level is not good make

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,377 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.

Thank you

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

I think I remember one level recently where you had to wait very long for a cherry to drop down. It may have been that one. Hopefully they make it a little faster soon

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    edited February 2023
    Options

So, I passed level 12996 which started the next Episode Champions Race this morning. Played 12997 maybe twice and then checked the Race board. Here’s what I saw and I gotta tell ya I was really surprised 😳. There is no way that someone can win 10 levels ahead of me in 5 minutes unless he got a head start? Doesn’t the race start with all players at the same level? And the race starts after you beat the first level in that new episode, right? That’s how it’s always seemed to work from my experience 🤷‍♀️. Sorry, but that’s a “No Fair” !!! Would really really appreciate a response 🙏🙏🙏

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

Salut,

Your screenshot suggests the Episode Race started after level 12995. You can clearly see someone is 1 level behind you. That's why the leader didn't take 5 minutes but much more.

As for when the Race starts - it does start after you finish a level. However, sometimes I see people who are stuck at the very first level if it's very hard, so it feels like the system takes their recordings from the first attempt, not the last one.

Have fun! 👌

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

Ummm, I think I might have found the problem. This is strange. I won the previous episode with level 12995. 1st level in the next episode was 12996. I passed 12996 quickly but the screenshot I first sent includes 12995 which is the last level from the previous episode. Maybe that’s the problem?

This current episode I’m in is showing it includes 12995 - 13010 which might be the problem cause the first episode is actually 12996 not 995 Could that be the problem and the guy had my overnight to pull ahead? 🤔🤔🤔

That’s wrong, right? The Episode should be 12996 - 13010 See what I mean?

Also, I guess where my misunderstanding comes in is it’s always “after” you win the 1st level in the next episode is when the race begins. At least that’s always when I’ve always gotten the notification of the next episode race beginning 🤷‍♀️.

When does the new race begin? When you win the last of the previous one or after you win the first of the next?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?