Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had been stuck almost three days, using more than 70 lives and all my prizes and I don’t find the way to pass it. I’ve watching videos and my level looks like different and I’d like to know why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had been stuck here for more than a week. Why my sister got 35 moves and I only got 20 ? Anybody can explain it for me ?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
All Youtube videos are uploaded by other players and not by King. After a player uploaded their video the level may have been updated and therefore look different when you check it.
Please find more details and help on the page HERE.