Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I changed probes when I sign it it tells me my right level which is 4689 but when I click play it throws me back to level 16 is my CC play over forever
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Have you updated your game yet? If this not works
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.
Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on!
It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic.
I hope you're back on track really soon!