Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used a flying saucer to hit one jelly left and it just hit where I had already cleared.
It is such a game wrecker - Doesn't help anything. I feel cheated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
UFOs are very helpful, especially against jellies and frostings, but they have their limitations too. If the jelly you needed to clear was hanging somewhere on its own, then it can't be destroyed. The Wrapped Candies can only be deployed over occupied cells.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which level are you play ?