Looks like the creepy Tiffi face up top is here to stay

Options
DiduXD
DiduXD Posts: 107 Level 2

Still find it creepy AF she's up there. Anniversary event seems to have ended so I'm guessing she's here to stay and the score system is gone entirely.

Also the 3 moves from a friend thing still blocks the top of the screen, it's a problem when I have to wait until it's gone to use the top of my screen.

Kinda disappointed that we're apparently losing the score system (makes me wonder how long Soda and Jelly have before Kimmy and Jenny take over the score UI there too. Heck, Jenny even appears during the Monkling levels of Jelly Saga).

Comments

• Gruncher
    Gruncher Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

My issue with this is that it's a purely cosmetic change and not an actual mechanic that contributes to anything at all.

There's only so much the booster wheel and the store can actually do when it comes to getting through levels. If Tiffi's going to be be there, maybe she can actually help out every few moves by providing an additional boost or something. If she's just going to sit there and provide "emotional support", then we'd be better off not having her there period.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?