Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I haven't played candy crush for years an decided to start again I'm starting where I think I go to but am stuck on level 1496 there are some locked things an I don't know how to do it any help appreciated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Level 1496 . This is all about collecting keys, each time you collect one key it will open the next. The keys also unlock colour bombs, wait until you have 2 to switch together, then you should be left with two colour bombs below the fruit, which you can switch again..
This isn't a hard level, except there are very few moves.Video below
Thank you so much I managed to complete it