Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please hilp me I want start my candy crush level I deleted and again download but when I see its start level 1 now how I will find my level which I stopped
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, Mr. Newbie,
And welcome to the community board! ๐
Sad days indeed. Didn't you have a King account to serve as a backup of your Facebook account?
The only thing you can do is asking Support to restore your levels, provided you had some proof of your progress - user ID and/or screenshots. No idea if telling them your Facebook details would help. You can message them here: https://soporto.king.com or from inside the game app (Settings - help section ("?" button) - choose any topic and scroll down to "Contact us").
Be prepared for a long waiting time though. Support are infamous for their slow responses and unhelpful initial replies.
Good luck! o/