⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

⭕ Why can't I play in landscape mode anymore? Game too small!

Options

Answers

• dawsonbryn
    dawsonbryn Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

NO one can see it clearly, lots of complaints piling up on FB due to that. So people are not playing, leaving the game due to that shrink down of the game. FIX IT

Why shrink it to make it impossible to play without strong glasses or a magnifying glass.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,907 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the feedback. Recently a changed was made in the game to only let players play in Portrait mode (this is how the game would look like when playing on a phone). This change is also effective on Windows. Currently there’s no plans on changing this back, but please leave your feedback on the change in this discussion.

You can also find more information about the change here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/kb/articles/2165-why-cant-i-play-in-landscape-mode-anymore

• dawsonbryn
    dawsonbryn Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

Sorry to be blunt BUT BULL. Most playing the game on FB are on home comps/laptops NOT THEIR PHONES!!!!!!!! If i wanted to play on my phone then fine but NOT on my home comp or laptop!!!!

Judging by the posts on FB you are losing a lot of players due to this nonsense.

• Vicroberts
    Vicroberts Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I used to like playing Saga as I have a32 inch tv screen connected to my PC. This full screen support for my very bad eyesight. The last 2 weeks I have not been able to play full screen comfortably as I cannot see the small parts (including game numbers). Can you please try to bring back the landscape version for full screen.

• kiara_wael
    edited August 2023
    Options

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the feedback. Recently a changed was made in the game to only let players play in Portrait mode (this is how the game would look like when playing on a phone). This change is also effective on Windows. Currently there’s no plans on changing this back, but please leave your feedback on the change in this discussion.

You can also find more information about the change here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/kb/articles/2165-why-cant-i-play-in-landscape-mode-anymore

• Daniel51
    Daniel51 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!

• kiara_wael
    edited August 2023
    Options

We only use English in the King Community to ensure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

• knujhel
    knujhel Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi, I’m a level 4000+ player and since change to portrait I stopped playing. Why do the game developers put their personal ego and programming skills above the communitys will? It is the community who pays their wages.

• XLisaMartinX
    XLisaMartinX Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

Argh! Stop messing with my favourite game! It has gone small again making it really difficult to play on my laptop! It's like how it is on your phone again, I don't like to play it on my phone lol

• j123b
    j123b Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This size change make it more difficult to play, especially if you play in between other tasks. Way too small! Can't imagine what those with vision issues do.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?