๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

โญ• Why can't I play in landscape mode anymore? Game too small!

Options

Answers

• Debbgood
    Debbgood Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

The same here! SO ANNOYING

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,783 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @mams22๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our crushing King Community!

I completely understand what you are saying, and I agree with you that the Portrait mode is not very accessible to play the game and enjoy it๐Ÿ˜•

But, luckily, it is just a test that the Game Studio wants to run. It actually started last December. Now, they have sent it to all mobile devices.

Your feedback will be shared, as all our comments will be merged into the main thread --> Candy Crush Portrait Mode

Thank you for joining our Community and providing your feedback ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @Debbgood๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our crushing King Community!

I completely agree with you that the Portrait mode is not a favorite one to play the game or enjoy it๐Ÿ˜•But, luckily, it is just a test that the Game Studio is running right now.

Your feedback will be shared, as all our comments will be merged into the main thread -->ย Candy Crush Portrait Mode

Thank you for joining our Community and providing your feedback๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,390 Legend
    edited June 2023
    Options

@John_Sanders it is a permanent change I think, but the Moderation team confuse matters by calling it a test.

@PummyRaj the official announcement from @QueenB states that the change to portrait is a permanent change and makes no mention of it being a test.

If it is a test can the main collection thread please be updated to make this clearer

@QueenB We understand you might be disappointed by this change, but rest assured, everything we do is about making our games even better and even more enjoyable for you.

We always want the game to be fresh and fun. It's just that sometimes we have to remove a feature to make room for new exciting ones.

Thank you for being so understanding, and have a Sweet day

• mams22
    mams22 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

Please change it back or give us the option to choose the mode we playbin. This version is terrible

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @Alienscar๐Ÿค— Thank you for your input!

Whatever I convey to the players is through the first hand information we (any and all Mods) receive from the Community Managers.

In your above "quoted" text, QueenB did not "state" that it is a permanent change!!

And in my reply to the player @John_Sanders, I did not say that the change is temporary! I specifically said "we do not know if it is temporary or permanent"!! I am clear and not confused! And, I want the same to our players as well!

If you have a reliable source that said the change is permanent, please reveal the source and we can take it to the Community Managers to discuss about it ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Thank you for your input. But, please do not insult๐Ÿ™

• ndrew2685
    ndrew2685 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

This, along with the inability to refuse Candy Royale, is enough for me to quit.

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2023
    Options

I am just a player like you @mams22

I promise that the feedback of all players will be shared to the Candy Crush team๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

• ruth24
    ruth24 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

Agree with all of the comments so far regarding the return to landscape. It is not convenient for me too play in portrait so I would also like to be contacted when you return the landscape option, so that I can play again.

• John_Sanders
    John_Sanders Posts: 147 Level 3
    edited June 2023
    Options

Still don't know if it is permanent or not but I do know I will not be playing anymore until it goes back to landscape. I will probably login for around a week and if it's still the same I will just not bother after that. No idea how this is in anyway beneficial to the players and I doubt the advertisers will be impressed because I definitely won't be the only who stops playing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?