Cherries not spawning bug?

Options
DSEdgar
DSEdgar Posts: 9 Level 2

Howdy, folks.

I’ve experienced the following bug twice in the last 24 hours and I’m wondering if others are experiencing it too. I’ve never noticed this kind of bug before.

First on level 1346 and then again on level 1366 of Candy Crush Saga the cherries you need to collect in order to pass the levels would not spawn. Each time I came across this bug I spent a lot of gold bars to keep extending my turn thinking surely the cherries I needed to collect would spawn eventually but they never did and clearly were never going to. I spent about 150-200 gold bars and had nearly 100 moves each time but the cherries never spawned. Ultimately, I had to fail the level and then I was able to pass it easily on my very next turn. Bizarre, right? Has anybody else experienced this?

Both times I lost my win streaks (the first time being around 500 levels, the second time just 20) and therefore points toward my Golden Beads total (140 fewer than I’d have if my streak hadn’t been broken), as well as boosters used (both individual and timed), in addition to the approximately 300-400 gold bars I spent just to see if the cherries would eventually, finally spawn.

I was frustrated the first time it happened but thought it was just a one-off; however, now I know it’s a recurring bug. I’m beginning to question whether I want to continue playing a game which breaks in ways which prevent the player from succeeding.

Thanks in advance for any feedback or advice.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?