Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I won the tournament by arriving first, but I only got 10 gold bars. (Also, I don’t see my boosters anymore and get a message that my level are not affected). It sucks since I had won free boosters for 30 minutes :(
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@clpotvin Hi! May I know what tournament is that? Also what happen to your booster? Do you loss all of them?
Hi there 😀
Do you happen to remember which tournament you were playing in? Could you also share the message you are getting about your levels not being affected if you get it again?
Thanks!