Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play in England. What does the snowflake on the purple coffee mugs mean?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @PatMonk from England, welcome to the Community 😃
As @Doondie has shared, this is a Rare Collection event in the Advent Calendar! Any feedback you would like to share about this rare collection?
Hello, Adrian,
There's an ongoing event where you gotta collect snowflakes. Only candies with a snowflake count.
Here's a screenshot I borrowed from a Reddit post.
I’m wondering as well. They are random.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thats mean collect purple mugs to fill the progress bar , and You can claim a reward at each milestone!
@PatMonk hi! What do you means? I don't understand, can you take a screenshot of it?