Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
be rational and rectify the level. This is supposed to be an easy level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree. Impossible level and I think many players will quit next time, because King makes most levels impossible to play unless you buy boosters. I will never buy any booster!!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please click HERE to post any comments you have about these levels. The more feedback provided by the players the better your chance to have the studio redesign some of the levels if a lot of players complain about the difficulty.