Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Doesn't let me enter email address. I can enter text to the password field but the email field cannot be filled with text.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I cannot give you game user ID because I cannot login. That support mail only gives me automated answer to post here on community forums so I'm in a loop...
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check Apps updated .If this not works , Please email to our Player Support Team here. and tell your Game ID there.