Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I dont like the new sound effects and they are lagging behind the moves and it throws my game off, i wojld live the old sounds back please!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, Mr. Newbie,
And welcome to the community board! 🤩
I feel the same way about the new sounds even though I haven't even heard them yet. lol I just don't want new sounds. Period. That's why I haven't updated my app in 2 months. I'm missing out on winter events but I'd rather not have events than wave goodbye to the sounds I'm so, so, so accustomed with.
You could uninstall the game and get an older version prior to this unsolicited sound change. I've tried downgrading without uninstalling once but my phone wouldn't let me install an older version without getting rid of the newer one first. However, you will lose all of your boosters (and stored lives), so I don't recommend uninstalling if you have leftover boosters.
You can drop your opinion here but rest assured they won't take it into consideration. 😒
Have fun! 😊
No
@mfritzy99
I don’t know if you can. I turn the music off if it annoys me, just a suggestion🙂