Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So I am struggling to pass level 13126, so I went on YouTube to watch videos for tips. Every single video I watched the video tutorial shows 32 and sometimes more up to 38 moves for that level, I only have 19 moves. Why is there a disparity ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yep, This level is pretty frustrating!!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.
Thank you