Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I haven't been able to pass the level for a month because there are no ads for extra moves and I don't have gold for other moves, can you fix it please, in my girlfriend's game if I see that option and I don't
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, Mr. Newbie,
Is this level 72 you're having trouble with? Your user interface seems not updated. Have you not updated the app recently?
Anyway, updated or not, I'm not sure help from ads becomes available this early, assuming you're in the "test group" of players who have them.
Have you made a purchase with real money? Just bear in mind that if you do, you're unlikely to see ads ever.
If you need help with the game, feel free to message me on Discord (Sun#0314).
Have fun! ๐
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.