Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,
I completed level 3047. I paid 20sek for extra moves. I chanced app for i sec and then i need too complete 3047 agein???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry this has happened to you but there are a few reasons that can cause this and unfortunately all you can do is replay the level again. please see post below for complete information
In case you used any purchased items on the levels that didn't get saved correctly becasue of this issue, Player Support will also be able to compensate for any lost purchases.
So can you explain that in English?