By far the weirdest glitch that has ever happened to me in candy crush

Options

This glitch is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me in candy crush as it skipped me from a level in the 900s all the way to 11,870 which was the last level at the time. All I know is that it has to do with my main account as to do this glitch, you have to get an account here legit which means yes, you do have to play all of these levels. The account that skipped all of these levels is stuck in an old version of the game in some things like the Candy Royale still being in the old 7 levels version or 2 of the events that you choose one of the 5 options where 4 give you boosters and 1 ends the event (It changes name but the beanstalk type event). Some other very weird things with this glitch is that every time I beat a level from an episode and then close the game, I am sent to the next episode (an episode is 15 levels). This means that if I beat level 2,076 I will be sent to 2,090 if I restart the game but the thing is on the device that this glitch originally happened on, it keeps me at level 11,870 but on any other device, I am put at the level that I should be at. Another very weird thing is that when I did episode races while skipping levels, I would get the gold by only playing one level and then skipping to the next episode. This does not work anymore. I have no idea what caused this glitch but this is quite a glitch.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?