Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Ummm
I redeemed 2 gifts & the candy jar this am. App said the gift was received, but i didnt get the awards?
Anybody else experience this? And do you know how to fix it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please visit Royalty.king.com and scroll down to the bottom of the page, so you can contact to Royalty Support
I have more times than I could count. The last 2 times I contacted Admin to complain and they fixed it. Link is at the bottom of this page. CONTACT US. I pinned it below. Hope it helps.
Make sure to provide King ID number😉 and exactly what is missing along with screenshots, if any.
https://soporto.king.com/contact