Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please put the video ads into my account, I want to watch video ads to get sweet rewards
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please I need to watch the video ads for sweet rewards, please put them back, I don't know why they remove it, I here to play game to have fun, never purchase anything to help me move on my level, I am here pass level over 13,100,
I used to have ads up to 2 weeks ago, they have disappeared and I’m able to win games since they were removed, really miss this feature
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.