Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I deleted my Facebook account, and realized that I lost my level in candy crush ? How can I back to my correct level without Facebook account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @pegi007!
Not to worry! All you need to do is to get in touch with our Player Suppor Team so they can help manually restore your game progress.
Follow the steps for the thread HERE on how to get in touch with them!