We want your feedback on the levels 13 251 - 13 295

Options
13»

Comments

• cwgames99
    cwgames99 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Gave in on level 13267 & used my last gold bars to pass it. Now stuck on level 13271 with no gold bars to use. Even with boosters couldn’t quite win since I didn’t have enough lollipops or switches. Please fix this level.

• cwgames99
    Options

Stuck on yet another impossible level when you have no boosters and only a couple of lollipops and not enough gold bars for extra moves - level 13272. Please fix this level.

• cwgames99
    Options

Managed to get through the level I was previously stuck on, only to be stuck on level 13276. Even with booster help can’t seem to win, there are too many blockers and not much cascading as in the videos. I don’t want to use my few gold bars for extra moves. Please fix this level.

• cwgames99
    Options

Have gotten through a few levels with little trouble and help from some boosters. Stuck on level 13288. There are not enough moves and there is little cascading as shown in videos. Even with booster help can’t come close. Don’t have enough gold bars for extra moves and no boosters of any kind. Please fix this level.

• cwgames99
    Options

Level 13291 is very discouraging without boosters, lollipops & switches, too many blockers. Came close to winning but had no boosters to finish. Videos show a couple more moves with cascading and color bombs. Please fix this level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?