Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I don't have access to the season pass, free or paid? How can I get access please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi back,
I believe it's only 1 - from the free tiers.
It's sometimes on the 9th tier though, strangely enough.
Have fun! 👍
Hi, with the season pass how many UFO boosters are up for grabs throughout the ten levels?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The bonus features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date
Please check this page here