Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I searched the web for help but it seems every other walkthrough and tutorials aren't relevant anymore. Can someone help me with this one?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey, Ms Newbie,
Welcome to the forum! π€
What seems to be the problem exactly? Not enough moves or just not getting a better board? I'm going to assume you've run out of boosters and gold bars as well.
Feel free to message me on Discord (Sun#0314) or Reddit (u/Sunnysboy) if you still need help.
Have fun! π
I have the same problem, I play in my iPhone/iPad updated version 16 and the game has nothing to do with the walkthrough I see everywhere. Can someone help??
I play in my Mozilla web browser on Facebook. I think this is the latest version. In my version of level 3987 there's no frog, no loop..
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play? Level 3987 look like this . make sure updated your Apps