Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Good evening every body and the countdown to Christmas is on. I am currently on level 4111. I am currently stuck on this level and I am curious as to how to get past this level. Please let me know and have a nice,happy,and peaceful weekend.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
mPlease check this video with hint and Tips
Good Luck and Merry Chrismas
I am want to thank @Kiara_wael for your helpful suggestions that allowed me to get past this level. Thank you and have a wonderful Christmas.