Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I link my game which I play on my iPhone and opened a king account on my Mac but failed to link the account when i signed up for king.com
please helpππ
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I thought I had linked ,I clicked the link and saved it...had to confirm email,so I changed my ccs game email to match my community account email,it says...email already used....Yeah duurr,By me π€·π½ββοΈ why is this such a rigmarole?
My accounts are Linked,I'm over the moon! Pro players club ππ½ππͺπΎ
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Please check this page here