Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Even if I finish the game I can't get the gold bar. The ending position keeps loading and my sweet cinema is not working. What can I do? Pls help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The features (Sweet Cinema) might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might return to you.
If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
After I finish 15 games, I am not able to get the gold bar. Ending position keeps buffering.
From 10,000, 11,000, 12,000,13,000 - I have entered these positions but I did not receive rewards.
Pls help to advise and rectify.