Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every once in a while when I log on I am on the level in front of the one I was one yesterday...a level I have already done, and I can't go around it. Can't seem to figure out why this is happening.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Very weird that it was on the right one this morning, but now is back to the old one.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry this has happened to you but there are a few reasons that can cause this and unfortunately all you can do is replay the level again. please see post below for complete information