Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I went to delete an accidental new account on a new device and they deleted my main account on my phone. I can no longer get into my old account to save the data so I can't move that account onto a new device.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please email this to Our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
Thank you