Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I have to turn off sounds and music each and every time I play this game?????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem almost every time. I have to agree to the new update, then turn off the sounds and the hint buttons. Then When I try to get my lives from friends, I have to go through the whole deal of how to get more friends. I have enough friends and since I can only use 20 free friend lives a day, why do I need more? Plus, when I go through all that, I sometimes lose the lives I have been given by friends. I'm tired of having to go through all that mess.
My laptop. A Dell
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play on?