Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased gold package for 4.99. I was supposed to get 1 hour of free time and jellies to help complete the levels. I only got the 1 hour life. Please help. I have spent a lot of money on this game. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check here
Hello, Miss Hood,
And welcome to the community hub! 🌞
Do you have a screenshot of the offer you took?
Such issues are only by handled by Support. You can contact them from inside the game (help centre - open any topic - scroll down to the bottom and press 'Contact Us') or through their web page here.
What level are you at, btw? If you're on Discord, feel free to message me at Sun#0314 (gotta send a friend request first; mind the capital letter at the start) to exchange tips about the game.
Have fun in the year to come! 🥳😊