Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I only have 16 chances with no boosters to clear 106 tiles and collect 8 cherries. I've tried looking at the cheats but none of the have the same format. Will give up soon!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kiara
I believe this level is in Candy Crush Saga and not Soda, by the description of it. There are no cherries in Soda ๐ Soda level 3035 is a bubble level
which game are you referring to, @houndown?
Hi and Welcome to our Community
This is Candy Crush Saga forum, but not to worry as it will be moved to the correct forum. Please visit Candy Crush Soda Community here
For quick answer i will tag Soda Mods @Pitty_Kitty
Thank you