Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my episode race keeps saying I need to reach the next level for it to activate. I pass a level, it says I need the next one. Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Unfortunately it has happened to a lot of us over the past few weeks. There's nothing you can do apart from report it, like you have. You will also see from different posts that many more of us have reported it. This has happened many times before, just hope King gets a move on and sorts it out. Hardly any of the levels I am on can be completed without extra moves (gold bars) so the episode race should be a permanent feature without glitches. Or alternatively King stop messing around with levels making them impossible to pass without extra moves.
I didn't receive any gold bars on my previous 2 episodes now on the 3rd where it keeps saying pass next level and the race will start, but it doesn't.
My hunch is that it is targeted to certain players
Itโs still happening! ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ก
Itโs happening to me as well. Three episodes completed and the race flag keeps advancing to say the complete next level to start the race
I havenโt passed the whole current episode yet, but I got the same message the past two sets. Needing those gold bars!
Hi @madammeowmeow ! ๐
Have you tried to pass the entire 15 level episode to see if the episode race appears?
i have it set that the app updates automatically. Is there another update?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , I will pass this to the Game Team , meanwhile please updated you Apps.