Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It is incredibly hard to get three star in level 479 (I have been playing for three months and the highest I get is one star). Is this by design?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I finally get 3 stars! Looks like whatever the issue was, it has been fixed. Previously the score almost stayed the same around or after it reaches 1 star, now the it goes up as it would normally do!
"Helpful" button got no mercy!
I am actually one of the guys who will scroll back and try to get 3 stars at every level. I was up at 2000+, while scrolling back I find those 1 and 2-star(s) really hurts!
π€£
Yo ho ho,
Have no mercy for that "Helpful" button under my previous post, buddy. π
Yes, you should definitely overlook that episode. Stars make no difference whatsoever if you're not at the very end of the map - no-one will know you had 3 stars, nor will you be scrolling back thousands of levels to look at them, I promise you that. π
N-joy! o/
Hi Doondie,
Thank you so much for the detailed explanation, maybe I should overlook this episode and move on LOL.
Helloezyy,
I'm afraid it's by design... now, yes. Pretty sure it's an unforeseen design flaw though, as this wasn't the case until 2nd half of 2022 when they broke the scoring system and possibly amended star requirements too. As you can see, I have 3 stars on this level played many years ago.
My supposed high score is barely enough for 1 star now. lol
I played it again. This time with quite a few boosters in order to clear it with as few moves as possible. I used even a Party Booster. For science, of course. π A relatively new player is not supposed to do that though. Anyway, got 298,680 points which were enough for just 2 stars. Obviously, something is not right. There is some even lower level (level 16, I think π€) that is literally impossible to pass with 3 stars unless you clear it with 0 moves, i.e. only with boosters. lol
Removing points from matching candies needs to be undone, in my opinion.
Hi, thanks for the reply. Is it impossible to get three stars in 479 by design?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback , its same to me only get 1 star , The distance between one star and the second is very far